Beebe Benefits at a Glance
At Beebe Healthcare, we’re committed to supporting our team members emotionally, physically, and financially. Our comprehensive suite of perks and benefits supports your total health and wellbeing. Below are 30 benefits available to full-time and part-time team members.
Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance: Coverage available to full-time and part-time team members, dependents, and spouses not covered through an employer.
- Dental Plan: Two comprehensive dental plans are available where you may have your choice of in and out of network dentist for full and part time team members.
- Vision Plan: A comprehensive assistance plan available for full-time and part-time team members, dependents, and spouses.
- Prescription Benefit Plan: A comprehensive prescription drug plan is included with the health insurance benefit, including zero-dollar copays and mail order.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account: Option to set aside pre-tax dollars for child-care and elder-care reimbursement.
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account: Option to set aside pre-tax dollars for any medical expense that is not fully covered by insurance.
- Life Insurance: Beebe Healthcare provides full-time team members life insurance coverage equal to one and one-half (1.5) times their annual salary. Part-time employees have $10,000 coverage.
- Supplemental Life Insurance: The additional purchase of supplemental insurance is available for full-time and part-time team members, as well as their spouses/dependents.
- Critical Accident: 24-hour coverage for both on and off the job injuries. Plan pays specified amount to help cover financial expenses.
- Critical Illness: Helps provide financial support when diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
- Health Services and Vaccines
- Life Insurance: Full-time team members receive coverage equal to one and one-half (1.5) times their annual salary. Part-time team members get $10,000 coverage.
- Retirement Plus Program: Beebe matches up to 7% of a team member’s base pay with a 50% match. Lincoln Financial is the administrator for this program. Catch up contributions are also available.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Beebe Healthcare will provide tuition assistance to eligible team members on a reimbursement basis up to $5,000 per calendar year for full-time team members and pro-rated for eligible part-time team members.
- Employer Contribution Plan: Additional contribution to team members 403(b) account based on hours worked/years of service; vesting after 3 years.
- College Savings Plan: Beebe Healthcare offers a College 529 Savings Plan, through Delaware College Savings Plan, with all earnings tax-free for qualified higher education expenses.
- Financial Coaching
- New Teammate Emergency Fund
- Award-Winning Team
- Paid Time Off: Regular full-time team members accrue 25 days per year.
- Long-Term Sick Bank: Full-time team members accrue 5 days per year.
- Short-Term Disability: This benefit is available to all full-time team members at no cost.
- Long-Term Disability: Full-time team members are eligible for 50% of base salary on six month leave; members may purchase an additional 10%.
- Shift Differential: An additional 9% for evening shift, 14% for night shift, and another 9% for weekend shift is paid to all hourly team members (18% for weekend evening and 23% for weekend night).
- Direct Deposit: Receive your paycheck through direct deposits to your bank account.
- Coastal Lifestyle: Main campus located .5 mile from the beach.
- L.O.V.E. Notes Program
- Service Award Recognition
- Free Parking
- Therapy Dogs
- Centennial Organization: Founded in 1916.