- Find a Doctor
- Emergency Care
- Home Care
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Health
- Vascular & Vein Center
- Patients & Visitors
- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Pulmonary Rehabilitation is a wellness program designed with you in mind. A respiratory therapist and exercise specialist works with you to improve and optimize your overall lung health and quality of living. This is done under the supervision of a board-certified pulmonologist.
We will instruct, educate and guide you with alternative methods to help you improve your endurance and tolerance levels related to daily living. Each plan will be customized to fit your specific needs. Each exercise session is conducted and monitored under direct supervision of trained staff. Each area of education will be conducted by a team of respiratory therapists.
- We will guide you in an exercise program to increase your exercise tolerance.
- We will provide you with the tools to improve your quality of life with daily living activities.
- We will educate you about your overall health and how it impacts your lung health.
- Working with you, we will help you find more effective ways to control and alleviate your symptoms.
- We will help you to increase your understanding of chronic lung diseases.
- We will help you increase and improve your overall sense of wellness and stress management.
Benefits of Pulmonary Rehab
- Increase stamina and endurance.
- Increase strength.
- Increase independence in activities of daily living.
- Increased knowledge of your chronic lung disease.
- Tools to help provide you with beneficial coping skills.
- Stress management coupled with ways to decrease anxiety.
- General knowledge pertaining to overall healthy living designed specifically with you in mind.
How do I enroll in the program?
You must obtain a referral from your physician. A general medical evaluation and some diagnostic testing may be needed prior to entrance to the pulmonary rehabilitation program.
Please contact us at:
Phone - (302) 645-3579
Fax - (302) 645-3027
424 Savannah Road
Lewes, DE 19958