Supporting Patients in Living Their Best Lives at Home
When you need help at home, call the medical professionals at Beebe Home Care Services. We are accredited by The Joint Commission and have been serving Sussex County since 1985 with a goal of supporting patients in living their best lives at home. We serve patients throughout Sussex County and beyond. Our more than 70 specialized employees include nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, licensed clinical social workers, and other health professionals.
Beebe Home Care Services
At Beebe Home Care Service we:
- Provide comprehensive assessments, physician ordered treatments and procedures, and patient/family education.
- Develop individualized care plans in collaboration with the physician/provider to meet the needs of the patient.
- Provide the highest level of medical care – our professionals include nurses, physical, occupational, and speech therapists with advanced certifications and continued education.
- Work to provide patient-centered care with a focus on functional independence.
- Provide pre-surgery home safety assessments for those having orthopedic surgery.
- Provide daily monitoring via our telehealth program, which allows medical professionals to monitor conditions remotely.
Commonly Asked Questions
Home care benefits those who need skilled intermittent medical care to live independently at home due to an illness or disability. Many of our clients have an acute illness or injury requiring advanced medical care that can be safely provided at home. Some clients require short-term assistance, while others may require longer intermittent services, with the goal of the patient/caregiver becoming independent with care and management of chronic conditions.
Home Care Services works with you, your family, and your medical team to develop and manage your individual plan of care. Once you have selected Beebe Home Care Services, a professional nurse or therapist will do an in-home assessment and then coordinate your care following consultation with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
In addition to Medicare and Medicaid, home health services are generally covered by insurance, most private insurance plans and managed-care organizations. You can compare home care agencies in the area by clicking on the Medicare website. Beebe Home Care Services staff will research and verify your insurance coverage and obtain any necessary authorizations. We will bill the insurance provider for you, so you can concentrate on getting well.
Awards & Accolades
Recognized by Healthgrades
The Joint Commission Accredited