Position Title: Cardiac Surgeon
Company Name: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Lewes, Delaware, USA
Job Function: Cardiac Surgeon
Job Type: Full time, employed
Apply for this Job:
Contact Person: Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: 302-313-2300 x 2101/2113
Cardiac Surgeon opportunity at the Beach in Delaware
Join an exceptionally talented and experienced cardiac surgery team at Beebe Healthcare. This clinical program is led by the Chief and Medical Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery, an established surgeon who has helped train and mentor over 400 fellows in a well known academic center before coming to Beebe.
Beebe has growing volumes in the Cardiovascular service line, and there are exciting plans for a multi-million dollar system-wide expansion. Also, the area’s five-year population growth rate is projected to be 9.2%.
Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean in family-friendly coastal Southern Delaware, Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, numerous satellite facilities, 48,000+ Emergency visits and 400+ providers on the medical staff.
Beebe Healthcare is the first hospital in Delaware to use the Cardiohelp system, and is the first downstate hospital to offer the Impella heart pump for patient support.
This is an opportunity for a progressive-minded, energetic cardiac surgeon, who is interested in a long-term relationship and willing to be a part of a dedicated and established team.
Beebe Healthcare’s cardiac surgeons and PAs are part of an innovative Cardiac Services team including vascular surgeons, interventional and diagnostic cardiologists, and electrophysiologists, and are backed up by specially trained support staff.
- Cardiac Surgeon, BE/BC by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Exceptional clinical skills, a strong work ethic, and excellent bedside manner
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Employed with Beebe Medical Group, a multi-specialty network; competitive compensation, generous benefits package, moving and CME allowances.
- Share call with Chief/Medical Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery; PAs take first call
Southern Delaware location:
- Location at the beach in scenic, family-friendly Southern Delaware offers high quality of coastal living, with work/life balance.
- Environment is smart, progressive, and safe
- Private, charter, and public schools
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by National Geographic, Parent’s Magazine, and Travel & Leisure
- Recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance free. This is not a visa opportunity. No Firms.
For more information, email introductory cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958