Thank you for trusting Beebe Healthcare for your health needs
We understand navigating patient bills can be difficult. We hope you find the information you are looking for in this section of the website, however if you need to speak to a Patient Financial Services representative, we are also available by phone: 302-645-3546.
If you need to pay a bill in full, you can make a payment online here.
If you need to set up a payment plan, a Patient Financial representative can help you: 302-645-3546.
Your Medical Records & Your Rights
As a patient of Beebe Healthcare, you have certain rights and responsibilities. In addition, you can access your medical records at any time by contacting Health Information Management: 302-645-3281. You can also talk to this department if you need help accessing your Patient Portals.
- Medical Records Request
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Beebe Quality Care
- Advance Directives
- Palliative Care
Are You Visiting the Hospital? Learn about parking, visiting guidelines, and the gift shop here.
- Request an Outpatient Appointment
- What is a Hospitalist? Your Hospital Stay
- After You Leave the Hospital - Finding Help For Follow-Up Care
- Your Privacy & Internet Use Disclosure
- Chaplaincy Services: Beebe's Chaplain team can sit and talk with you and your loved ones. Call 302-645-3759.
- Recognize our team: Fill out a recognition form online.