Encouraging Healthy Living
Beebe's Population Health Department supports our charitable mission to encourage healthy living and prevent illness among residents and visitors to our community. Beebe provides a range of free health screenings throughout our community, including blood pressure, cholesterol, osteoporosis, and skin cancer screenings. To schedule screenings for your group or event, please contact Beebe Healthcare's Population Health Department at 302-645-3337.
Know Where to Go
- Looking for resources for a current patient? Start here.
- 2019 Community Needs Assessment update
- 2019 Implementation plan
- Health Screening Checklist - know when you should have a screening.
- File of Life: Update your medical information and post it to your fridge.
- Beebe Healthcare is proud to offer Nurse Navigators to help answer questions and guide patients along their health journey. Find out more.
- Request a Beebe Speaker