Employer: Beebe Healthcare
Location: Coastal Southern Delaware
Specialty: Urgent Care, Primary Care Internal Medicine or Family Care BE/BC
Practitioner type: Full time, employed
Preferred education: MD or DO
Live Where Others Vacation! Ready to move to the beach?
Medical Director of Primary Care Walk-in Centers
Here’s the leadership position you seek while also seeing patients.
Beebe Healthcare, at the beach in South Coastal Delaware, is offering an excellent leadership opportunity as Medical Director of our fast-growing system of walk-in primary and urgent care centers. Help us grow to the next level, and assist in integrating our walk-in practices into our community health model.
• Medical Director of a well-established and fast-growing network of walk-in/urgent care centers
• Board Certification in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
• Oversee and provide direct medical care at each walk-in site as appropriate, providing twelve clinical shifts per month.
• Supervise physicians and mid-level providers
• Lead quality and clinical program development efforts and teams.
• Work collaboratively with Practice Managers to optimize work flow and productivity
• Provide leadership for additional education and training for our clinical staff.
• Collaborate with the Chief Medical Officer and clinical team to develop and implement healthcare programs to meet community health needs
• Evaluate effectiveness of current medical care programs and medical demographic data, and provide guidance to the Chief Medical Officer and Medical Group Board regarding findings and conclusions.
• Employed with Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network
• Competitive compensation with incentives
• Generous benefits, including loan repayment, sign-on, relocation and CME allowances, and more
About Beebe Healthcare
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. A multi-million dollar system-wide expansion is underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare.
• Progressive with high patient satisfaction
• Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
• 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
• Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
South Coastal Delaware location:
• Offers exceptional quality of life
• Safe, family-oriented seaside communities
• Nationally ranked beaches, boardwalks and parks
• Recreational opportunities of water sports, outdoor life, golf, bike paths and more
• Near Chesapeake Bay and major metropolitan areas of DC, Philadelphia and Baltimore
• Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
• Private, charter and public schools
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Email cover letter and CV to:
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.