- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery Team
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests & Monitoring
- Cardiac Rehab
- Electrophysiology Services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
- Vascular Services
- Beebe Vein Center
- Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine Program
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Staying active throughout your life is a key way to reduce illness, bone and joint pain, and stay at a healthy weight. The Beebe wellness and integrative health teams provide free or donation-based classes in the community.
If you aren't sure if you are ready to attend an in-person class, try some chair yoga at home by following these simple videos with Raylen Williams, Health Coach at Beebe Healthcare.
Five Stretches to Do Every Day
Beebe Health Coaches Jake Murray and Raylen Williams demonstrate five stretches to do every day in this video.
Introduction to Chair Yoga - Part One
Introduction to Chair Yoga - Part Two
Introduction to Chair Yoga - Part Three
Chair Yoga - Full Class with Raylen Williams
Beebe Wellness and the integrative health team host Chair Yoga classes throughout the year. However, if you aren't sure you are ready for an in-person class, you can still reap the benefits of getting your blood flowing through exercise at home.
In this extended session, feel free to pause the video to repeat the stretches or exercises shown. It is separated into Parts so you can easily stop to take a break and then resume. Enjoy!
For upcoming classes, go to www.beebehealthcare.org/calendar or follow us on Facebook!
Interested in additional resources - check out our Healthy Seniors Resource Center.
More videos coming soon!