Beebe Medical Group to Host Job Fair on Tuesday, October 3, in Georgetown
Beebe Medical Group, which employs the healthcare professionals working with Beebe Healthcare, is hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, October 3, in Georgetown. Two time frames are available for potential job seekers: 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., at Beebe Health Campus – Georgetown, 21635 Biden Ave., Georgetown.
Candidates must RSVP by calling (302) 645-3336. All candidates must submit an online application and resume by September 29.
We have the following exciting opportunities available:
• Office Coordinators. Applicants should have two years of previous experience in a medical practice.
• Physician Office Nurse. Applicants should have two years of experience as an LPN or RN.
• Patient Service Representatives. Applicants should have two years of experience in a medical office or hospital registration.
• Biller II. Applicants should have two years of medical billing experience.
• Coder I. Applicants should have one year of experience in a medical office or with health information, coding experience, or should have CPC-A.
• Coding Educator. Applicants should have an Associate’s Degree; CPC or CPC-A recommended. Applicants should also have previous experience with ICD-10.
• Medical Assistants. Applicants should have completed MA class and have two years of experience; CMA preferred.
It’s a great time to join Beebe Healthcare! Qualified applicants will be able to have an interview during the job fair. The award-winning team at Beebe Healthcare is seeking dedicated, experienced, patient-focused professionals. Come find out why Beebe Healthcare team members love working here!
Beebe Healthcare, located in Lewes, is the premier healthcare facility in Sussex County, serving a thriving beach and vacation resort area and a growing year-round population. Beebe Healthcare offers you a unique opportunity to not only love what you do, but love where you live and work!
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
For detailed job descriptions, go to Beebe Healthcare. Please RSVP today by calling Human Resources at (302) 645-3336. Keep up to date on job postings by following us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/beebecareers.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware for residents and visitors, including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer treatment center, home care services, and outpatient facilities providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehabilitation services. For more information, please visit us online at Beebe Healthcare.