Spicy & Sweet: Jicama Slaw
Summer parties mean it's time to break out the recipe books and figure out what to bring to your next backyard gathering.
This jicama slaw is a blend of sweet citrus, refreshing jicama, and a kick from radishes and Thai chili. It's the perfect side for your next event!
Spicy & Sweet Jicama Slaw
- 1 large jicama, peeled and julienned
- 2 naval oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 3 small yellow peppers, sliced
- 2 small orange peppers, sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Thai chili peppers, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prep all of the ingredients and toss them together in a bowl. Refrigerate prior to serving. Enjoy!