- The Beebe Bite
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Information
- Gift Shop
- Charity and Financial Assistance
- Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Beebe is LGBTQ Inclusive
Beebe Healthcare is committed to providing quality care for all of our patients and visitors. We offer a safe place where members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning communities can access care with respect and dignity.
LGBTQ Inclusive Providers
* Some of the services provided include: Trans-affirming gynecology, hormone therapy, and referrals.
Infectious Diseases & Travel Medicine
Beebe Resources for LGBTQ Community
LGBTQ Resources in Southern Delaware
One that Beebe Healthcare partners with for health screenings, health fairs, and a wide range of health services is Camp Rehoboth, our local resource and organization for the LGBTQ Community. Camp Rehoboth seeks to promote community well-being on all levels; to foster the development of community groups; to develop community space; to promote human and civil rights; to work against prejudice and discrimination; to lessen tensions among the community at large; and to help foster the economic growth of the area. Visit Camp Rehoboth at www.camprehoboth.com. Beebe has provided services to Camp Rehoboth constituents such as flu shot clinics serving over 200 individuals each year, annual health screenings and educational sessions. Beebe has been a proud supporter of the organization for more than 10 years.
Medical and clinical resources available to the LGBTQ Community in Southern Delaware are diverse.
Additional online LGBTQ health and wellbeing resources include:
- CAMP Rehoboth
- Top Ten Issues to Discuss with Your Healthcare Provider
- Human Rights Campaign's HIV and AIDS Resource Guide
- American Cancer Society - information regarding cancer risk for lesbian and bisexual women
- American Cancer Society - information regarding cancer risk for gay and bisexual men
- American Cancer Society - information regarding tobacco and the LGBTQ Community
- The Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, Second Edition
http://doaskdotell.org/ - this site provides resources for providers and patients, great pamphlets that can be put in the waiting room or posted in treatment rooms. Seeing the signs would assure patients we are prepared for the conversation.
https://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Transgender-Health-and-Medical-Legal-Partnership-1.pdf - Educational fact sheet on Transgender Health
https://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/publication/suicide-risk-and-prevention-for-lgbtq-patients/ - Educational fact sheet on Suicide Risk and Prevention for LGBTQ patients