COVID-19 Resource Center
Beebe wants to provide resources to help keep you and your family safe during the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Think you should be tested, but have questions or do not have a primary care provider? Call Beebe's Coronavirus Screening Line: 302-645-3200.
Looking for upcoming testing opportunities: Call 2-1-1 in Delaware or go to delaware.curativeinc.com to schedule testing.
LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
Ways to Take Precautions
- Social distancing: Stay six feet away from others around you.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a face covering in all public places, including when coming to a Beebe care site.
- Clean your hands often: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something. If you do touch a public surface, wash your hands directly afterward.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones).
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
- Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on cruise ships.
Read CDC advice for people at risk for serious illness from COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
WORK FROM HOME RESOURCES
KnowBe4, a cybersecurity group, is offering free resources and a free online course for those working from home. The information will help those who are new to working from home to understand how to keep their network and their personal information safe.