Beebe Healthcare to Host Registrar Job Fair
Beebe Healthcare is hiring casual registrars for its Emergency Department, Central Scheduling, and for satellite locations. Find out more about these exciting positions during a Job Fair on Thursday, March 3, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., in the Sunshine Café at Beebe Healthcare’s Lewes campus. Candidates will meet and interview with our Patient Access Team.
All the positions are casual and schedules will vary, but most will be 16 hours or more per week. All candidates must bring a resume to the job fair.
To be considered for the positions, you must have:
• High School or equivalent diploma
• Typing and computer skills
• Previous experience in a medical or business office
• The ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
• And, the ability to perform the duties of pre-registration, including processing patient demographics and insurance verification.
Medical terminology tests will be given at the job fair. For more information and to RSVP, call Beebe Healthcare’s Human Resources Department at (302) 645-3336.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware for residents and visitors, including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer center, and outpatient facilities providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehabilitation services. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.