ENT Opportunity - At The Beach
Come practice as an ENT at the Beach in Low-Tax Delaware!
Ready to move to the beach? Beebe Healthcare in Delaware is seeking an Otolaryngologist to practice in this family-oriented resort area with a work-life balance. There is an opportunity to work as a hospital-employed physician with the Beebe Medical Group or join a well-respected private practice in desirable Lewes.
Extremely competitive compensation package.
Beebe Healthcare is a growing, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. Our county is one of the fastest-growing in the nation. A multi-million dollar system-wide expansion is underway.
ABOUT OUR LOCATION
- Exceptional quality of life
- Near major metropolitan areas, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, NYC
- Safe, family-friendly beach resorts
- Low property taxes; no state sales or personal property taxes
- Low overall coastal cost of living
- Private, charter and public school choices
ABOUT BEEBE HEALTHCARE
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, dynamic not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite campuses and facilities throughout southern Delaware, plus a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion currently underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
- Progressive, high quality care, and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, daVinci Xi robot 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, 20-bed ICU, hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
Email cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
Phone: (302) 313-2300 Fax: (302) 644-3560
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 103
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free. This is not a visa opportunity.