ENT Opportunity - At The Beach
Come practice as an ENT at the Beach in Low-Tax Delaware!
Ready to move to the beach? Beebe Healthcare in Delaware is seeking an Otolaryngologist to practice in this family-oriented resort area with a work-life balance. There is an opportunity to work as a hospital-employed physician with the Beebe Medical Group or join a well-respected private practice in desirable Lewes.
Extremely competitive compensation package.
Beebe Healthcare is a growing, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware. Our county is one of the fastest-growing in the nation. A multi-million dollar system-wide expansion is underway.
About the Southern Delaware Area:
• Safe, family-friendly Southern Delaware
• Exceptional quality of life
• Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
• Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
• Private, charter and public school options
• Low cost of living: low taxes, no sales tax, third-lowest property taxes in the nation
• Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and NYC
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and/or schedule an on-site visit, please send your CV to Bill Cook, at firstname.lastname@example.org