- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cancer Services
- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Ornish Reversal Program Educator to Host Educational Session, May 14
Submitted by Rachel on
Are you interested in learning about Dr. Ornish’s Program for Reversing Heart Disease?
This exciting program will soon open at Beebe Healthcare’s Rehoboth Beach Health Campus. This program is nationally recognized – through the results of more than 25 years of peer-reviewed, published research – for stopping and even reversing the progression of heart disease.
Lindsay Schmidt, Senior Educator for the Ornish Reversal Program, will give a free introduction to the program at 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 14 at the McCurry Conference Room, located in the Beebe Medical Arts Building at the Rehoboth Beach Health Campus.
Participants in this education session will learn:
- The case for lifestyle as a treatment and the research behind the Ornish Reversal Program
- The four key elements of this program – nutrition, exercise, stress management, and social support
- Details of the program, medical coverage criteria, and how to join.
About Dr. Dean Ornish Reversal Program
Beebe Healthcare is proud to announce that the Dr. Dean Ornish Program For Reversing Heart Disease™ will soon open at Beebe Health Campus on Route 24 in Rehoboth Beach. This program is nationally recognized—through the results of more than 35 years of peer-reviewed, published research—for reversing the progression of heart disease. Over the years, participants have reported that they no longer have chest pain, they have more energy, their cholesterol levels and blood pressure have lowered, and they have kept off weight lost while taking part in the program. They also have reported that they have been able to reduce the amount of medication they took for years.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware for residents and visitors, including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer center, and outpatient facilities providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehab services. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.