- Find a Doctor
- Patients & Visitors
Beebe Healthcare Celebrates 100 Years of Caring with Free Lecture Series
Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
As part of Beebe Healthcare’s 100th Anniversary, the healthcare organization will host Rock Your Life, a free community lecture series.
The first community talk will focus on the topic “Are You Really Safe & Secure?” This interactive seminar will feature a CPR refresher, followed by engaging individual presentations on personal safety, identity theft and cyber-security led by experts from Beebe Healthcare and the community.
Join us on Saturday, April 16, at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites, 99 Hollywood Street, Bethany Beach and be inspired to live a safer and more mindful life!
The event schedule includes:
- 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Refresh Your CPR Skills
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.: Panel Presentations on Practical Safety...in life and online!
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Panel Questions and Answers!
- TONY ESPOSITO: Tony Esposito became an EMT-B in 1999 in Old Tappan, N.J. with his daughter Corey. He served as a Lieutenant and Captain and became a CPR instructor serving the community. He currently serves as a paramedic for the Delmar Fire Department and a volunteer with the Lewes Fire Department.
- COREY KENNEDY, RN, BSN, MPA: Corey Kennedy joined the local ambulance corps at the age of 15 with her dad, Tony, in an effort to help the community. As a natural stepping stone, she attended nursing school where she earned her BSN from Fairleigh Dickson University. While working in labor and delivery at The Valley Hospital, she obtained her masters in Public Administration from Long Island University. After working the past 6 years at the Tunnell Cancer Center, Corey now works at Beebe HealthCare in both Population Health, and Employee Health.
- GLENN STOVER: Glenn Stover is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional with over twenty-one years’ experience in network administration and security, with sixteen of those years focused within healthcare. He has been a driving force for Information Security education at Beebe Healthcare and community outreach programs.
- FRANK MOLINO: Serving as the Manager of Public Safety and Security for Beebe Healthcare since 2014, Frank Molino carries more than 25 years of public safety experience and as a highly experienced criminal investigator. He is retired from the Metropolitan Police Department in Washington, DC. He has certifications and experience in the areas of hazardous materials, evidence collection, police active shooter, National Incident Management System (NIMS) and fire safety and investigation. He has also completed many lectures and professional development training courses across the country related to safety and security and has won numerous awards, letters and commendations from Police Chiefs, Unit Commanders, The White House, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Attorney’s Office. Mr. Molino has volunteered his time to serve as a part of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Find out about all the 100th Anniversary events at www.beebehealthcareevents.org.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware for residents and visitors, including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer center, and outpatient facilities providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehabilitation services. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.