- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery Team
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests & Monitoring
- Cardiac Rehab
- Electrophysiology Services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
- Vascular Services
- Beebe Vein Center
- Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine Program
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
Beebe Healthcare - Home Care Services
When you need help at home, call the medical professionals at Beebe Healthcare - Home Care Services. Beebe Home Care Services is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been serving Sussex County since 1985 with a goal of supporting patients in living their best lives at home. It serves patients throughout Sussex County and beyond. It has more than 70 specialized employees including nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, licensed clinical social workers, and other health professionals.
Beebe Healthcare Home Care Services has been named to the Top 500 of the 2016 HomeCare Elite®, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States out of a total of around 10,000 home health agencies. Beebe Healthcare's Home Care Services have received this title for five consecutive years. For more than ten years, HomeCare Elite has annually identified the top 25 percent of agencies and highlights the top 100 and top 500 agencies overall.
Highlights of Beebe Home Care Services
- Evidence-based practice
- From making your appointment, you will be seen within 24-48 hours
- Healthcare professionals, including RNs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, with advanced certifications and continued education
- Patient-driven care with a focus on functional independence
- Pre-surgery home safety assessments - FIND OUT MORE.
- Telehealth program allows medical professionals to monitor heart conditions remotely and the team includes a specialized congestive heart failure nurse practitioner
Who can benefit from home healthcare?
Home healthcare benefits anyone who needs skilled care to live independently at home due to an illness or disability: individuals who have acute illness or injury requiring high-tech care that can be provided at home, patients who require short-term assistance at home because of same-day or outpatient surgery, and many others who can benefit from intermittent services to prevent hospitalization due to a complication for a chronic condition.
Home Care Services works with you and your doctor to develop and manage your individual plan of care. You can receive Beebe Healthcare - Home Care Services following hospitalization through a case manager or discharge planner who will meet with you to answer any question you may have, or you may consult with your physician. Once you have selected Beebe Home Care Services, a professional nurse or therapist will do an in-home assessment and then coordinate your care following consultation with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
Who pays for home health services?
In addition to Medicare and Medicaid, home health services are generally covered by insurance, most private insurance plans and managed-care organizations. You can compare home care agencies in the area by clicking on the Medicare website. Beebe Healthcare - Home Care Services staff will research and verify your insurance coverage and obtain any necessary authorizations. We will bill the insurance provider for you, so you can concentrate on getting well.