Practice at the Beach!
Ready to move to the beach?
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed medical center, solid growth, and a $180 million expansion underway. We’re located in the family-friendly coastal area where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Delaware Bay, and where you’ll find an optimum work-life balance, offering a challenging, rewarding medical career and an active lifestyle. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Beebe Healthcare: Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
What You Can Expect
- Opportunities for BE/BC physicians for year-round full-time permanent positions
- Employment with Beebe Medical Group, a busy multi-specialty network
- Operations provided; focus is on delivering high quality patient care
- Competitive base compensation and incentives using national MGMA guidelines
- State of Delaware has loan repayment for Family Practice
- Generous benefits
About Beebe Healthcare
- Progressive, high quality care and patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET/CT, da Vinci Xi robot, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
Close to Metro Areas
Fax: (302) 644-3560
Beebe Medical Group Administrative Office
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
No recruiters, please.
No visa opportunities.