A Note from our Chief Medical Officer
At Beebe Healthcare, we are proud to offer quality healthcare for our patients and connect them with physicians both employed by Beebe Medical Group and those in the community.
To provide the best for patients, our medical providers both internal and external to Beebe have to work as a team. It is this team mentality that has allowed us to create new programs, grow into areas where access to healthcare is much needed, and recruit new physicians and care providers to this area. Together we are creating the next generation of care. I hope you find the resources on this page to be helpful. Please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our Physician Liaisons if there is information you would like to see provided here. Have a great day!
Sign Up for Beebe's Weekly COVID-19 Updates Email
A great way for medical teams, patients, and community members to stay up-to-date with the latest, local information about COVID-19.
- TAVR Program launches at Beebe. Learn more.
- TCAR now available through Beebe vascular specialists. Learn more.
- The CDC has physician and medical team resources and answers to common COVID-19 questions here.
- Do your patients have questions about Advance Directives? Download the Guide (PDF) and share it with them.
- Physician Guide to Treating Transgender Patients via ACP.
- Looking for Information on Understanding Medicare? Check out these Cheat Sheets for Providers.
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain (PDF Download).
Beebe Now Medical Newsletter Latest Issues