Be WELL: Healthy Eating
Tunnell Cancer Center (McCurry Conference Room), Rehoboth Health Campus
Offered as part of our Be WELL Beyond Cancer Survivorship Series, join us to learn the basics of health eating during & after treatment.
Cancer survivors can build back strength after treatment by eating a diet filled with fresh fruits and vegetables and other healthy foods. Healthy eating can also reduce the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes as well as recurrence of cancer. This class will focus on the basics of healthy eating following treatment.
- Date: April 21, 2021
- Time: 4 p.m.
- Location: Tunnell Cancer Center (McCurry Conference Room)
- Limited to 16 people in accordance with COVID guidelines
Be WELL: A Survivorship Series
If you would like to participate in any other classes in our series, please see the details of what we offer below:
- Be WELL Beyond Cancer Class https://bewellbeyondcancer.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Staying Well https://bewellstayingwell.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Aromatherapy https://bewellaromatherapy.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL Together: Discussion Group https://bewelltogetherdiscussiongroup.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Healthy Eating https://bewellhealthyeating.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Mindfulness https://bewellmindfulness.eventbrite.com
- Be WELL: Journaling https://bewelljournaling.eventbrite.com
For more information on the services we provide, please visit: