Celebrating Dr. Katz's Retirement
Dr. Mayer Katz Retires
After decades of saving lives as a vascular surgeon – 28 years at Beebe – Dr. Mayer Katz has retired (effective May 1, 2018). Beebe Healthcare is proud to recognize Dr. Katz’s many contributions to the healthcare system and the community.
Below are a few notes of thanks and congratulations from his patients.
- You affected so many people by the meaningful work you have been doing throughout the years, so when I wish you luck, I am actually wishing many people an improved life.
- From your three “A’s”-Availability, Affability and Ability – Thank you for your work!
- Enjoy your retirement! You have certainly made a difference in many lives.
- Thanks for saving me!
- Enjoy your retirement; You’ve earned it!
- One of the best Doctors I’ve ever had!
- Thank you very much for taking great care of my father. Enjoy your retirement!
- Thank you for twenty years of care. I wish you time now to read all the books books you want to read!
- Thank You. Not only for your military service, but also for your years of service to your patients. XO
- May your retirement be as wonderful as you made mine when you saved me in 2001.
- It has been a great pleasure to know you. Thank you for taking time to know me as more than just a patient. Thank you for caring so much.