- Find a Doctor
- Gull House - Adult Activities Center
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery Team
- Cardiac Diagnostic Tests & Monitoring
- Cardiac Rehab
- Electrophysiology Services
- Interventional Cardiology
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine
- Vascular Services
- Beebe Vein Center
- Diabetes Management & Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Emergency Services
- Home Care Services
- Hospital Medicine Program
- Lab Express
- Neurology/Stroke Services Program
- Oncology Services
- Orthopaedic Services
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Population Health Department
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services
- Urology Services
- Walk-In Care
- Wellness Centers
- Women's Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patients & Visitors
- Gift Shop
- The Beebe Bite
- Patient Information
- Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- Patient Surgery Information
- Patient Safety
- Patient's Rights
- Medical Records / Health Information Management
- Web Security
- Charity and Financial Assistance
Beebe Healthcare Recognizes Lindsey Taylor with final L.O.V.E. Letter Award for 2017
Submitted by Rachel on
Beebe Healthcare is proud to recognize Lindsey Taylor, RN, as the final 2017 recipient of the Living Our Values Every day (L.O.V.E.) Award.
In 2015, Beebe created a system of values, which every team member pledges to follow. As a patient or visitor at Beebe, you may see these value statements posted. We invite you to help us be mindful of our values as we care for you and your family members.
Lindsey was nominated for her quick thinking and her exemplary patient care teamwork during a difficult situation.
In her nomination of Lindsey, Nursing Supervisor Tiffany Travis wrote, “Lindsey deserves a huge round of applause for her critical thinking skills.”
Lindsey, a nurse in the medical-surgical unit, was recognized for living the values of: doing what it takes to keep everyone safe; doing it right the first time, every time; treating each individual with respect and dignity; building trusting relationships with compassion and kindness; and listing carefully – having the courage to communicate honestly and effectively.
Because of her patient care teamwork, Lindsey was able to achieve amazing accomplishments through exceptional teamwork, while acting with passion and love for others. Thank you, Lindsey, for all you do!
Beebe Healthcare’s L.O.V.E. Letter Recognition Program is similar to an employee of the month program. Team members are encouraged to send L.O.V.E. notes to other team members during the course of the month. A committee then evaluates the L.O.V.E. notes and selects one to receive the monthly L.O.V.E. Letter. Winners are announced in a surprise ceremony in which the committee visits the winner in his or her department and presents the award.
Employees selected for the award receive:
- Parking space in the parking garage for one month
- $100 gift card donated by Fred and Lyndie Hertrich
- 100 points toward Beebe L.O.V.E. Notes Merchandise
- 100th Anniversary History Book: Two Men With a Dream: The Story of Beebe Healthcare
- Letter of congratulations and personal visit from members of the executive team
- Their photo added to the L.O.V.E. Letter wall plaque
- Letter to team member’s director and department recognition
For more information about Beebe Healthcare’s values and how team members live our values every day, go to /our-values. For more information about Beebe’s “Celebrate Excellent Care” program and how you can support Beebe Healthcare, the local non-profit community healthcare system, contact the Foundation at (302) 644-2900.
Beebe Healthcare is a not-for-profit community healthcare system with a charitable mission to encourage healthy living, prevent illness, and restore optimal health for the people residing, working, or visiting in the communities we serve. It offers services throughout Southern Delaware for residents and visitors, including a 210-licensed-bed hospital, a cancer treatment center, and outpatient facilities providing walk-in care, lab, imaging, and physical rehabilitation services. For more information, please visit us online at www.beebehealthcare.org.
Caption: Lindsey Taylor, RN, is the final L.O.V.E. Letter Award recipient for 2017.