Beebe Outpatient Surgery Center (BOSC)
The Beebe Outpatient Surgery Center is located within the Bookhammer Outpatient Center at the Rehoboth Beach Campus. For more information, call: (302) 644-6992.
In 2011, Beebe Healthcare announced exciting developments in the realm of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive system.
These diseases can range from common problems such as acid reflux disease that keeps you up at night to serious and life-threatening diseases such as blockages in the intestinal tract and cancers of the liver and the pancreas.
Some Surgeries and Procedures Performed Are:
- General Surgery—hernias, for example
- Colorectal Surgery—hemorrhoids
- Orthopaedic Surgery—knee arthroscopies, unicompartmental knee replacements, shoulder surgeries
- Podiatric Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery—Cataracts, blepharo-plasties, YAG laser, corneal transplants
- ENT (ears, nose and throat)— sinus surgery, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, ear tubes, septoplasties, laryngoscopies, parotidectomies, sinus surgery with image guidance
- Endoscopy—colonoscopies, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Urology Surgery
- Cancer Surgery with prostate brachytherapy
- Gynecological Surgery
- Plastic Surgery