Beebe Outpatient Surgery Center (BOSC)
In 2011, Beebe Healthcare announced exciting developments in the realm of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive system.
These diseases can range from common problems such as acid reflux disease that keeps you up at night to serious and life-threatening diseases such as blockages in the intestinal tract and cancers of the liver and the pancreas.
Beebe Healthcare has expanded its team of gastroenterologists, increasing the community’s medical expertise.
Among the doctors performing surgery and procedures at the BOSC is Justin Elder, DO, a Board Certified Otolaryngologist (ENT), who performs image-guided sinus surgery.
Other surgeries include:
- General Surgery—hernias, for example
- Colorectal Surgery—hemorrhoids, for example
- Orthopaedic Surgery—knee arthroscopies, unicompartmental knee replacements, shoulder surgeries
- Podiatric Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery—Cataracts, blepharo-plasties, YAG laser, corneal transplants
- ENT (ears, nose and throat)—Tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, ear tubes, septoplasties, laryngoscopies, parotidectomies, sinus surgery with image guidance
- Endoscopy—colonoscopies, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Urology Surgery
- Cancer Surgery with prostate brachytherapy
- Gynecology Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
The Beebe Outpatient Surgery Center is located within the Bookhammer Outpatient Center at the Rehoboth Beach health campus.
For more information, call: (302) 644-6992.