Beebe Breast Health Program
More than 17,000 people have trusted the breast care experts at Beebe.
When a screening mammogram requires further diagnosis, your mind may race and you may find it hard to concentrate on what you should do next.
The Beebe Breast Health Program can help. Our Nurse Navigator is ready to guide you in the process of making appointments for further testing, and what steps you will take in the diagnostic and treatment process. She will counsel and support you, listen to your concerns, and answer your questions.
You are not alone, no matter what’s going on in the rest of your life. You have our Nurse Navigator in your corner.
Beebe’s breast-care experts provide comprehensive breast care for both women and men, and treat a wide range of breast conditions, including breast cancer and benign breast disease. Beebe’s team also follows women who are at an increased risk for developing breast cancer. Beebe's Breast Health Program is fully accredited by the NAPBC.
Diagnosing Breast Cancer
Beebe offers both traditional 2D mammography and advanced 3D mammography or breast tomosynthesis as part of its comprehensive breast health program. 3D mammography is recommended for women with significantly dense breasts and those with a higher risk of breast cancer. Find out more : https://www.beebehealthcare.org/3-D-mammo.
- Personalized patient navigation services
- Digital mammography (at five convenient locations)
- Images read on-site
- Breast ultrasound
- Urgent cases evaluated within 24 hours
- Surgeons available for consultation
- Minimally invasive breast biopsies
- Clinical breast exams with optional self-exam education
- Private consultation area
- A mindful and supportive atmosphere
- Follow-up services and care coordination with referring physician
Beebe Breast Health Brochure - Download a PDF